Study texts, Exam kits, Pocket notes
Kaplan accountancy study texts are written by expert tutors and designed to guide students through the syllabus content in an easy to navigate format. All Kaplan study texts are student-focused and relevant to ACCA's learning outcomes and exam guidance.
Key study areas are emphasised and students understanding of complex study areas is aided through the use of examples, diagrams and tables. In addition, each chapter has learning outcomes that are reinforced with exam practice questions and other activities.
- are a blend of popular course notes and in-depth reference material
- contain comprehensive syllabus coverage, reviewed by ACCA examiners
- are easy to navigate and guide students through the ACCA book with easy to follow icons
- key exam points: identify topics that are key to success and are often examined
- illustration: worked examples to help students understand the core content better
- expandable text: provides students with additional information about a topic area
- test your understanding: exercises for students to complete to ensure that they have understood the topics just learned
- include illustrations, interactive exercises and both ‘essential test’ and ‘expandable text.
An essential tool during the revision phase of students studies. They are continuously being reviewed and enhanced to ensure they remain exam-focused and student friendly. Exam kits include an extensive selection of exam style questions and answers to test students knowledge across the syllabus; bank of past exam questions with full answers and examiner’s guidance and a mock exam for the final stage of a student’s revision. Used together these are the tools for exam success.
Pocket notes are a handy pocket-sized revision aids containing a summary of the course content and all the useful formulae and rules that students need to know for their exam. Their size makes them ideal for studying on the move.
For all other information about Kaplan and their other distance learning offerings, please visit the Kaplan website or call +44 (0)113 200 6375.
Unable to open a PDF document? To open a PDF you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.